- Six weeks in the Fall are spent re-learning old materials to make up for Summer Learning Loss
- 2-3 Months of Math and Reading skills are lost during Summer Months
- Students who do not read or engage their minds during the summer will be 2- 2 1/2 years behind by the time they enter middle school!
- Students who read 20 minutes a day score in the 90th Percentile
- Students who read 5 minutes a day score in the 50th Percentile
Mrs. Whittaker is a pretty voracious reader and she reads A LOT over Summer Break! Can you read more than her? Take the plunge and find out! All the information you need is below!